Sad Larry Sad Larry

Random plotless and unfunny humor

This didn't make me, laugh, smirk, anything. It was actually quite boring. Eplosm cartoons are all just random scenes that don't make sense. 12 year old humor isn't popular because it's good, it's popular because 12 year old humor is easy to make.

Shave Shave

Ain't that the indisputed truth

A flash about the truths of life. Such a story.

king pepe king pepe

Descent

It was more like a funny story than a funny flash. Not much suprise or climax, just random events. Still a good watch.

Zombie Quiz V2 Zombie Quiz V2

Creative

Good backround music, everything in the quiz seems to be funcional. You should work harder on the simulations and have them more graphic if you can. Also giving a possibility at the end to check which ones you missed would be good.

Galatic Star Shooters Galatic Star Shooters

Love it

Very good quality game. It's pretty basic with the shotting, but it's fun to play and that's all that really matters. I like how you set choices for people to either use the mouse or keyboard, it's always good to be respectful to the gamer and let them play customed to what they like.

Things to work on - When the enemy fires, I noticed that if you are even near the bullets they damage the ship. I didn't know if this was on purpose or not, but just pointing it out. I personally like it, but I can see some people complaining about it.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

In general good, game. Hard to control

It's a bit hard to control the sperm, but it makes the game harder and gives the game a unique feel.

In general, good game. I liked how you put on medals that make you want to try stuff out, and not just simply beat the campaign. Good mini games as well, adds a lot of flavor to this submission in general.

7 and a Half of ROCK 7 and a Half of ROCK

Great Stuff!

Thought it'd say thanks and give you a review. Good song, especailly considering it's the first time you made a song with that program.

I would recommend letting in the loops for guitar by doing creshendos, i've done that for a while and it makes it seem like it was prepared more.
I'd have said 9/10 but it's the first time you used that program, and anything less than 10 doesn't fit for this song. Great stuff. + (Yeah, the crybaby seems better)
5/5

thecoreman responds:

Thanks mate! I'll try to take the tip into consideration, I'm trying different things with different programs to see what will fit me more, but that's certainly a good way to go about it.

Thanks for the review, hope you enjoyed my song!

DJ Jester - Power Of Sound DJ Jester - Power Of Sound

It's pretty good

It sounds pretty catchy. I think you need to explore more scales and try chord progressions too. A lot of your music is simple beats attatched to simple scales, which gets you high scores. But if you want recodnizably better music, you can go deeper.

tictacmint responds:

thx for the tip, i'll check it out

Way Of Life (Demo) Way Of Life (Demo)

Needs improvemen, but, it's a demo

Whether it is computer generated, or you just make it sound like that, it makes the song seem a lot less appealing.

It seems like a remix of video game music.

1. i'd recommend redoing the song, and trying to get a more classical backing symphony part, rather than a generic oe.
2. Repition is in music as it is in literature, it's a useful tecnique but used to much it makes something seem bland. Chance keys, maybe even tunings. Experimentation is the way to get yourself out of holes musically.
3. Try to put more lengh on notes, and if you are doing everything off the computer, change the sound makers. Change how the guitars sound. Overdriven doesn't sound so good when it's done for an entire song.