Sad Larry Sad Larry

Random plotless and unfunny humor

This didn't make me, laugh, smirk, anything. It was actually quite boring. Eplosm cartoons are all just random scenes that don't make sense. 12 year old humor isn't popular because it's good, it's popular because 12 year old humor is easy to make.

Shave Shave

Ain't that the indisputed truth

A flash about the truths of life. Such a story.

king pepe king pepe

Descent

It was more like a funny story than a funny flash. Not much suprise or climax, just random events. Still a good watch.

]TheBigRace[ ]TheBigRace[

Pretty good

I was actually suprised, it was just after that he broke his leg horribly I realized how cliche that was. Still worth watching.

A Sign Of Happiness A Sign Of Happiness

Funny stuff

It didn't suprise me very much, but I still enjoyed the end.

Robot Killin' People Robot Killin' People

A spectacular animation

Regardless of the other reviews I find this animation to be of suberb quality. The animation is about equal to a front page AWESOME! video, so I can say the animation quality is that of a good newgrounds flash. The dialogue, O' the dialogue. "U gay bro", should be the phrase of the year.

A flash about preteen angst, a man living up to his dreams, or just a robot going around killing people and dancing. Well I say sir, the latter is the best of the three.

The Monday The Monday

Good movie

It's a pretty repeatadly done idea, the whole waking up for the day scene, but still good. I think it needs to have some more spontinuity, because everything was pretty predictable. The animation was good, work a little on the sounds too.

ps. Put in play/replay buttons.

Jackson News Network Jackson News Network

Loved it!

This is great and to the point. It's satrical and funny and reflects what is actually happening. All the news networks are going batshit all over this a week after his death.

"Breaking news Michael Jackson returned as a zombie! ; just kidding, he's still dead".

This is on my favorites now!

Wondering... Wondering...

Good, but missing some basic things.

I thought it was well done and the animation was good, but you didn't put a replay button, and instead had the person wait until it would play again.

Always put in a replay button, it makes it a lot easier for people to enjoy your movies.

7/10 4/5

Tysuru responds:

*i dont know how to...* cough* nor how to make a preloader* *ehem*

=/

it's hard...
haha

but I will next time I'm sure.
I need to learn em eventually anyway

Combo Execution Combo Execution

Very good

I couldn't see much that you didn't do well. You used sound effects properly and it made it seem really good, and very creative on the fighting scenes in general.

Seems like you must've done well in this competition.

Tentionmaru responds:

many thanks. although I didn't win, i did pretty good :)